X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New payment Option

Hello Guys,

Hope you can help with this one.

Quite a few of my customers get to the end of the checkout then decide to call up to give CC details over the phone a while later....

So, to do a fix for this i would like an option at the end of the checkout to make payment by phone, but then gives the customer an invoice which they can pay for at any time

I've tried this with invoice with order, but when they click next it gives them a receipt, how can i do this so when they click next they get an invoice.
    Reverse Osmosis Water Filters

Try and find me a successful site anywhere that illustrates its payment options the way you do, you are adding concern at the wrong time IMO. Its a very unclear layout and the text is very small, it just doesn't look safe to me. How many people out of 100 know what Nochex is for example and who wants to read a load of waffle about Paypal?

Instead of trying to find a bandage that fits your cut, stop the thing causing the cut in the first place. Treat the cause, not the symptom.

Comment

They are due to be taken off when our protx accnt is sorted.

but i wanted my 1st post as another option as we have so many taken over the phone after they finish the checkout.

Comment

Use the already-present option of "Credit card details sent separately"?
        Tracey

Comment

On the credit card sent seperatly option...

which file does this use so i can edit some wording on there

Comment

which file does this use so i can edit some wording on there
            What wording do you want to edit as the text could come from a number of places, ie Act_Order04.html template, or 'Design|Text' menu.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X