Has my website been HACKED!"!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has my website been HACKED!"!!!!

I've just attempted to login to my site and a very strange thing has happened.

When I click to go to any page within the catalog section it points to the following address: http://community.actinic.com/acatalo..._Sellers_.html

I also receive the following error message..

Not Found
    The requested document was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at hosted-by-actinic.co.uk

Can someone please advise what is happening and what I need to do to stop it?

Best Regards
    www.yourxocaistore.co.uk - for all your Healthy Chocolate Needs - yes I did say 'Healthy Chocolate'
    www.bridgingthegap2.co.uk - for a range of natural health and wellness products
    www.youraloestore.co.uk - for Forever Living's Aloe Vera Products

You've probably posted a link to your site on this forum, said link being one that goes through the cgi-bin, and then clicked on it. Actinic is now confused and thinks that your site is on community.actinic.com. This is only a problem on your PC. The site will be fine for everyone else.

Use a different browser and look at your normal site address and all should be well.

Clear cookies on your usual browser and you'll be fine.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Phew!!!!!

Thanks Norman - I was really panicking for a second there!

All is now well...

Internet - so tempremental!

Thanks again.
      Best Regards
      www.yourxocaistore.co.uk - for all your Healthy Chocolate Needs - yes I did say 'Healthy Chocolate'
      www.bridgingthegap2.co.uk - for a range of natural health and wellness products
      www.youraloestore.co.uk - for Forever Living's Aloe Vera Products

Comment

Working...
      X