Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V4 to V6 conversion

Hi everyone I'm new to the site,
    but have been using it for some very helpful answers to my very first actinic encounter, I have upgraded a store from version 4 to version 6 and have encountered several problems that with help from the posters on here I have managed to rectify.

However the company I have amended the site for cannot download the orders off the website, they are reciving authorisation of the taransaction but not picking up the address of the customer nor the order details !!!!

They are still running version 4 to recive the odrers does this mean that I have to go and see them and install V6 to their machine (I hope not as they're quite a distance away )

many thanks color22

Hi Chris

I would suggest that they upgrade to version 6 - to save you going all the way over there, they can download the latest version from www.actinicdownloads.com, and upgrade their version 4 themselves, they would need to use the same license key that you have for your version 6 - you can find this in Housekeeping | Security.

Once they have done this, they should be able to download their full orders again.

I hope that helps?

James

Comment

Cheers James,

That's gonna help me plenty.

I had the horrible feeling that I'd have to jump in the car and do some distance today !!

many thanks,

chris

Comment

Hi again,

the company I have completed the site for has asked me if the V6 software will save the current orders they have when over writing? or do they have to export them and then import back after the V6 upgrade ??

cheers chris . . . . .

Comment

The orders already in the database should be unaffected.
          "OK Venus?"
          "OK Steve!"
          "Right then, lets go!

Comment

Cheers Steve Zodiac

good name btw

Comment

As well as the software key you will need all the housekeeping keys from your V6 to be transfered to their V6.

ie all 4 keys from housekeeping menu |security

Comment

Working...
              X