Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are product references needed on screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are product references needed on screen?

Hi - do I need to have the product reference code along side the product text? It seems to me to clutter the page...

..what do others think?

Which template would I use to write out the reference on the page?

Best - James
    James Gladwin

act-productline is the tepmlate,
    prodref is the var,
    and no you don't have to have it.

It is useful for businesses whose products are best identified by reference numbers, if that isn't the case you can safely comment it out

Comment

Thanks, Jo - It must be the one product var I missed! - Best - James
      James Gladwin

Comment

You can also remove these by selecting 'Hide Product Reference in Online Catalog' from View | Business settings, orders tab. If you tick this it will remove them from customer emails and reports as well.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Aarrgghh - why don't *I* see these things??? Thanks, Jan
          James Gladwin

Comment

Product code on pop up

Hmm - I can't locate the template for the pop-up extended information pages which still has that pesky product code.

Any ideas, anyone??

Thanks - James
            James Gladwin

Comment

I had this turned off but now I've turned it on. I wanted to replace REFERENCE with ITEM # and found that text in design and that changed the cart. What I cannot find is the text for ref: that appears near the product name. I want to change that too. Is that anywhere?

Bob Ladden
              Bob Ladden

Comment

You will find it in 'Design Text' - just search for 'Ref:' and you will have see a prompt that says ' Ref: %s' - where the %s becomes your product reference number.

Comment

Thanks. I finally found it.

Bob Ladden
                  Bob Ladden

Comment

Working...
                  X