Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Ecommerce - Just Enquiry

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Actinic and creating my first site for a client. I am using Actinic mainly due to the ability for my client to upload his own products etc - he currently does not want to use full ecommerce (this may come later).

What I would like to do is use the "Add to Cart" option etc to basically add products to a list which instead of them purchasing and having to enter payment details etc, I would like it to just send an email with the list of products and contact details etc.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks.

Sigma
    www.sigma-internet.co.uk

Just select one of the payment options - invoice and payment with delivery would be a good one - and rename it to whatever you like, then you will not need to enter credit card details.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X