Product page, way to increase size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product page, way to increase size?

Hi all, at the moment it seems that any of the product pages are fixed - both the pics and text have a short size, about 500 pixels. i would simply like to fill the gap of tge text and then i can increase the sizes of the products. ive tried to mess around with Act_productline.html but with no joy. Any ideas there? thank u.

The width is specified in site options, sounds like that is what you mean, you can adjust that to suit the space it actually has, actinic puts in 500 as standard.

Comment

ok, ive looked thro Design; Options but i cant quite see anything that has the 500 pixel setting? Theres Extended Product Information which has the option of changing the size (only extended pics tho), but never else straight away? cheers.

Comment

V7 is a distant memory Richard nowadays, i don't even have it loaded to check for you, but what i can say with almost 100% surety is that somewhere in a setting somewhere you specify the ACTSTDWIDTH value which is what drives that value.

Comment

Richard do you have an example page?

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

We r using v6! Used it a while back and havent used it for a while so figured might as well. How much does it cost for an upgrade please? cant show website right now havent got a proper domain yet.

As for ACTSTDWIDTH still doesnt quite work - when i change that, it alters the final few pages of the shopping cart/check out, but not the products.....

Comment

Sorry Richard heaven knows what to do in V6, i haven't seen it for about 40 years. Perhaps the width is hard coded into the product template. Upgrade cost will probably be the cost of the software, best to ring sales in the morning and find out.

Comment

ACTSTDWIDTH - this is used in many places. Open the product template and replace it with 100%

Comment

Hasn't v6 got a template called something like catalogbody or product body? this may be where the 500px is set

Comment

Working...
                  X