The magical moving cart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The magical moving cart!

This is a bit strange... My shopping cart keeps moving around depending on whether it's empty, full or being added to...

Can't think why that would be the case, any ideas?

To replicate...
    • Goto www.labelking.co.uk
    • Click on 'Basket' in the top right (check the alignment of the text "Shopping Cart (Prices in British Pounds)" against the menu on the left to use as a reference point")
    • now add something to the cart - the basket displays - note it has changed height (even further down the page)
    • the basket should bounce back to another page after 5 or so seconds
    • now click on 'basket' again to view the basket - now it's at the top (where it should be)
    • now click on the 'remove' button and click 'update' - now it's back in the 'empty basket' height!
    John

Hi John,

I'm can't see anything wrong. Everything stays the same height and in the same place no matter if I have anything in the basket or not.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Which browser and screen size John?

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyG View Post
        Hi John,

I'm can't see anything wrong. Everything stays the same height and in the same place no matter if I have anything in the basket or not.
        are you using IE?

I'm using IE7 @ 1280x1024
        John

Comment

the fact that the cart is bouncing back after adding makes it almost impossible for anyone to say why it's aligned differently (which I did see, using FF)
          You'd need to remove the bounce (set to 0) in order for anyone to look at the code on the live site.
          Tracey

Comment

For those that don't see it, here's what I see -

ps. where do I change the bounce setting?
            Attached Files
            John

Comment

I am using IE7 but I was adding a product to cart that is using a different shopping mode to one that is causing the problem. I can see it now.

It looks to me like the center cell holding the shopping cart has 'VALIGN="Middle"' set and as this cell is shorter than the left and right columns, it's centering the shopping cart in that cell. Look in your Primary template at the cell surrounding 'NETQUOTEVAR:BULK' for 'VALIGN="Middle"' and either remove it or set it to 'VALIGN="TOP"'.

HTH
              Tracey
              SellerDeck

Comment

cheers, just tried that and it looks like it is working fine now.
                John

Comment

Working...
                X