Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site not in "Sites" list

Hi,
    My site is not in the "Sites" list and I don't know how to load it otherwise. I have 3 sites, two are fine but the third is not in the list. A few weeks ago I had to format and backup, I restored the folder to the /sites dir and it usually shows up in the Sites list.

Any one know how to solve this please?
    Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

Hi,

You would need to license the site first (call it exactly what it was called before). Activate the site and then close the software down. Then restore the backup folder to 'Sites' (overwriting the one that the software created). One problem you will have doing this over importing a snapshot of the site is that the encryption key will be different to what it was so you may have problems with credit card details when you download orders (if you capture credit card details) so you will need to refresh the site to get the new key online. If you have a copy of the encryption key then you can copy it back into 'Housekeeping | Security'.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi,
      I followed that procedure exactly but all I get is the default site. My site was called Site1, I changed the name and it still didn't restore. Is there some sort of cache I need to clear?
      Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

Comment

Take this one step at a time.

Is there only one site listed in the sites list? If so is it called Site1?
        Can you license a new site and does it then appear in the sites list?
        Can you then Activate the site and switch to it?

Comment

Working...
        X