Address 2
    Address 3
    Post Code

BUT when the invoices are generated my address shows as :

Address 2
    Address 1
    Address 3
    Post Code

In other words the address line order has changed. Where can I amend the Invoice and Packing note address lines?
    Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Moss
    www.memixdirect.com

Hi Jonathan

The address is taken from Business Settings | Company/Contact. If the address is shown correctly in the email but not in the invoice or packing list, it may suggest these reports have been edited. Attached below is a standard invoice report. Save this into your Actinic ecommerce v6 folder (making a backup of the existing invoice report first) and preview the invoice to check the address.

Ben
    Attached Files
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

thx - i will try
      Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Moss
      www.memixdirect.com

Comment

Hi - it did NOT work. very strange
        Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Moss
        www.memixdirect.com

Comment

Is this a problem for each individual order? Have you customised any of the perl scripts?
          Ben Popplestone
          Ecommerce website software

Comment

No

I have not touched any of the low level files which is why I find it odd that the emails go out fine but the invoices do not.

I renamed the invoice.rpt to .old and put your in the main directory. I also exited and then went back in to the program - Actinic Business V6.1.3 ???????
            Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Moss
            www.memixdirect.com

Comment

Could you post a screenshot of your business settings company details page and a screen shot of the invoice. That might give more of a clue as to what is happening. I have looked at the invoices as well and they definately print the company setup details in the correct order so something more subtle is happening here.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan

thx. I am going to change the order of my business settings address lines and will also change the email templates to see if I can frig it.

Will let you all know
                Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Moss
                www.memixdirect.com

Comment

Working...
                X