Postal charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postal charges

Hi, I want to create a flat postal rate for the UK while excluding customers from abroad being able to place and pay for their order directly (at the moment my overseas customers are being charged the 'simple' postal charge i.e. the same as my U.K. customers. Can anyone help?

thanks

You can remove countries from the countries list to only show the areas you want to ship to. This will still allow overseas customers to add to the cart but prevents them selecting their country ... may be worth making a note to this effect or they will constantly be nagging you asking why Albania is not on your list

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Postal charges

thanks for taking the time to help. Unfortunately when the Shipping calculation basis is 'simple' the country list is not editable. I don't want to calculate shipping by weight, value or quantity but simply want a flat rate for UK while disallowing non-UK customers from placing an order directly. For information, I'm doing this in Business Settings. Am I simply stymied by the limitations of this version or is there another way round this problem?

thanks

Comment

Have you seen the knowledge base http://kb.actinic.com/activekb/categories/Shipping/ and number 8 in particular?

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X