Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showing Stock availability

Hello
    Can anybody help. I would like to show stock availability on our website as well as make it possible for our customers to check real time stock of products.
    Thanks

You can't really do real time stock control with Actinic. However there are instructions in the advanced user guide on how to display stock levels on your website. The only way to change onsite stock levels is to download orders and to upload your website. We have a tool to do this for you at scheduled intervals, see http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Actinic_Moles.html for more details and a free trial.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan. I have actually downloaded few trial software from your site and i am currently trying to study how they work. Thanks once again

Samuel Olaloko

Comment

Working...
      X