Postage Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postage Problem

For some reason i have recently noticed that our online shop is charging more than it should for shipping (postage), before the shop used to give to chose which option of postage we wanted, first class or carrier, has anyone ever had this problem before ?
    James
    ------------------
    ModelPower.co.uk - Quality Batteries - Affordable Prices

Hi James

When placing a dummy order from the UK on your site, there are 3 shipping choices: First Class, Special Delivery and Business Post. The shipping cost is £0.42 for 1.5mm cable black at £1.28 - is this correct?

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Hiya Ben thanks for replying that cost is correct but its when we get into heavier items i think you will find what i mean when you look @ the Sealed Lead Acid Batteries in the Batteries Section, it comes up with higher prices than that are even in the shipping options, ben if you look @ my other posting to do with double postage i think you will get a more indepth idea to the problem
      James
      ------------------

Comment

This has been dealt with.

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...&threadid=3648

Comment

Hiya i posted this msg before the other one you had listen and it had a more involved explanation, but thanks chris i couldn't delete the post cause im not allowed to edit it after 30minutes
          James
          ------------------

Comment

No worries - all part of the service

Comment

Working...
            X