Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

data from actinic to sage problem

hello everybody
    I want to transfer my orders from actinic software to sage line 50 financial controller v9 through actinic link for sage. I have configured everything & i get orders from internet but when it transfer to sage...it only goes to Invoncing and doesn't go to SOP in sage line 50.
    so any body knows how to transfer actinic data to sage SOP.
    thanks
    Rasesh Sheth
    J S International

Hi there,

To get your orders from Actinic to SOP in Sage, firstly open Actinic to Sage Link. Click Edit Profile then select Transaction Types tab. Select Sales Order from the drop down list under Transaction Types for each of your payment methods.

All your orders from Actinic should hopefully go into SOP.

Hope this helps,

Toby Blanchard
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

thanks...sir

Now it is working well........Does actinic gives any facility like.....In my sage product price is different for every customer so if the customer login with his username....can he see his price ?
      thanks again
      rasesh

Comment

Yes, this is standard Actinic Link for Sage functionality. Actinic Link will bring over any details of price lists, special pricing, quantity dependent pricing and percentage discounts you have set up in Sage. Actinic will turn these into price schedules so customers will always see the right price when they log in online.

Comment

Working...
        X