Order Decryption Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Decryption Problem

I have a single order that is not decrypting and downloading correctly. Subsequent orders coming in OK so I guess the customer has been a bit click happy in the checkout process resulting in corrption. I'm not using separate pcs for downloading and uploading and I have not changed pcs.

Other threads suggest a website refresh but when I try that I get a message saying I'm low on disk space on drive C. I'm not out of space on the server as far as I'm aware and certainly not on the pc. What does this mean as I'm reluctant to continue with the refresh when that shows?

Then, how do I delete the order to stop the error message. I've contacted the customer to complete the details so no issue there for deletion.

Any advice appreciated.

Pete Howard

If you have the order and just need to delete you need to connect to your server using an FTP program and in the /acatalog/ folder you will see the order ending in .ORD ... you can see which it is from the date stamp.

I would download to your desktop and then simply delete the file from the server. You probably can't do anything with the file by the sounds of it but best to keep a copy "just in case"

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
    X