Orders disappearing from Orders Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders disappearing from Orders Tab

I have a real problem with Actinic v7. I can download orders which appear in the orders tab. As soon as I switch tabs or exit and re-enter the program the new orders (and every order since August 2001) vanishes leaving just the first 63 orders from 2001. New orders appear in addition to the first 63 and then vanish as soon as tabs are switched.

I can't see, handle, or print recent orders which is desperate !

Some additional information : We had over 2600 orders in the Pending and Completed tab. We didn't use the facilities for completing orders or packing as we have an external program for that. The orders are still there somewhere - I can see a list if we place an offline order and use the search option then all of the orders pop up in the search list.I have tried compacting, using export and re-import, re-installing the complete program (even on another PC). Nothing works.

Please help ! We are desperate and losing money hour by hour as we can't see orders. In addition any good ideas on a workround? If nothing else how can we export the catalog section only so that we can restart the order list from scratch which may help the problem ?

Have you compacted the database?

Comment

Yes I have compacted the data base. Exported and imported on the same and different machines.

Does anyone know of a way to export order data when you don't have it selected in the order tab - I am sure this mite be a way to get the recent orders back.

Comment

Jan, Mole-End.biz has One Stop Order Processing (free trial) that may help with this.
        (http://mole-end.biz/acatalog/Multius...r-Actinic.html )

Comment

Workaround

I certainly haven't fixed the issue which arises on both XP and VISTA installations. However I have managed to get orders out of the system by using the reporting facilities and listing all 2600 orders to screen for both invoicing and credit card details. Manually copying (or using the screen capture) is the only way to grab the invisible orders.

New orders coming in can be viewed once only (leave the program or switch tab and they're gone). So provided the order is printed and all relevant details (including credit card) are captured as soon as it comes in, then the system is useable.

Will report back if Actinic answer my support email !

Comment

Just out of interest, can you see the orders in my One Stop Order Processing program, if you can then it's most likely a problem related to Actinic, if you can't then it's an issue with your database.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
            X