Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to add a 3rd Party Review Page(s) to Site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible to add a 3rd Party Review Page(s) to Site?

Because our website is an online store selling electrical products, is it possible to add a third-party review page(s) links to the site?

What i mean is a website that allows you to link to them to review products, so that you can add a link from the Act_ProductLine.html page in someway?

Try this one - http://www.codepath.co.uk/actinic_plugins.htm

Comment

Cheers Lee. Have you personally ever used it?
      Have downloaded a 30 day trial version of it, and will give it a test see what it is like.

Originally the idea of having something like this was to

1. Give more additional information for the product on the site
      Let the customer create Content for the webpage!

2. Give gentle persuasion to the customer.

3. If amazon have this type of thing on their site - it must work!

I noticed however, that the review a customer submits is not shown on the product page of your website, but a re-direct to another website, so in theory the "content" text will not be SEO friendly towards your own site, which is one of my main purposes for giving this a go really.

Comment

I have a couple of clients using it, one in particular swears by it.

If you are looking to improve your SEO using this, as you say you need the comments to appear on your own site, so you will need to develop your own, find a company that can do that for you or maintain it manually through fragments.

This solution will not give you what you want, so forget the trial.

I do know of another guy who has created his own to be placed on his own site who was thinking of possibly marketing it to others, he will read this and comment if he wishes to I expect.

Comment

Working...
        X