Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout button

In the checkout Button, I like it to say: Secure Checkout

where do i need to make this change to have it as such?
    thanks.

hi there

if you open actinic, and go to design>text and in the little search box at the bottom you type, checkout, or checkout now, whatever it currently is, you will be brought to the place you are looking for.

when you input the text, then click search, it may not bring you to the right place first time, it may bring you to something like 'please click here to go to the checkout' which is maybe used elsewhere in the site....rather than click search again, you need to click the next button instead and this brings you to the next instance of that word in the catalog....

i have searched my own cat 6 and it seems the word checkout is only mentioned three times, 2 as i have shown above, part of a longer sentance, and 1 instance of checkout now on its own....

change the checkout now to read what you like and upload to check results

as with any change to your website, take a snapshot first to ensure you can go back should you accidentally delete something important

best of luck

steve q
    harlequin domains
    www.harlequindomains.com
    0800 0832077
    Actinic Design, Hosting and Search Engine Optimisation

Comment

I did exactly like you said per your instructions.
      I changed the CKECKOUT NOW to "checkout now secured" .
      BUT, IT DIDNT WORK.
      dO I NEED TO CHANGE IT IN A DIFFERENT PLACE AS WELL?
      thanks.

Comment

repeat the process as described above, and see if you find checkout now on its own anywhere else...you can modify them, but try to take a note of where it was (under which tab) you changed something so you can go back if you like.....when you have changed 7 or 8 things, that little scrap of paper is invaluable to undo your changes in a few mins instead of trawling through using search all the time..

but yes, try change it elsewhere if it appears, always as mentioned, take a snapshot first, i hope i dont sound like im lecturing about a snapshot, but i think you have to be careful when advising people you dont really know....

have you got a url and i will try spot where you HAVE changed your checkout now secure?

best,

ill be around for a while...

steve q
        harlequin domains

Comment

You need to also change the text for the checkout button in design options, navigation tab.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X