Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not forwarding to protx

Hi

I recently did a redesign for a customer (http://www.saveonmakeup.co.uk )and now protx isn't working.

What happens is that a page comes up saying "You will now be automatically transferred to the Protx VSP secure server to process your credit card details with complete confidence." Then nothing... no automatic transfer to the Protx VSP secure server!

In the meantime, the default psp has been changed to Worldpay, which has a "next" button on the equivalent page, but I need to get Protx working.

I thought the problem might be because I altered the OrderScript.pl file (to have images for the checkout buttons) on my PC and copied it over to the clients machine. I've found a couple of threads about different build numbers causing problems with scripts. Unfortunately, the suggested remedy (copy and paste OrderScript.pl from Original folder to Site 1 folder on clients machine) didn't work.

Anybody got any other ideas?

In the meantime its back to tearing my hair out....

whose idea was this actinic thing anyway?
    Tony Depledge
    www.depledgedesign.co.uk

I do not think your body tag is correct.
    It is
    <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" background="file:///C|/web%20sites/saveonnew/images/pinkbg.jpg">

It is looking for something on your c drive instead of a URL. That may be keeping onLoad from being invoked.

I'm not used to seeing onLoad in the header instead of the body tag, but I'm no expert in Javascript.

Bob Ladden
    Bob Ladden

Comment

You are correct you need the ONLOAD function in the BODY tag to make PROTX work correctly
      Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Thanks guys

The incorrect image url was not important (but thanks for drawing my attention to it), but the onload function seems to have been the problem.

Decided to start from scratch with Act_PrimaryCheckout and it's solved the problem

Cheers
        Tony Depledge
        www.depledgedesign.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X