No announcement yet.

NorCascade - Cascading Menu - Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice one norman, and im sure we shall be 'donating' more very soon.....its got lots of our customers interested.....

the g.u.i. if you have time, will just put the icing on the cake for this one....

ps...the updates to nortree also make that really, really quick now....and the caching certainly of the little arrows is excellent, havent tried it yet with a background image which also was always an issue...this really is making my weekend now.....we got some new toys...

thanks again and again..

steve

Comment

The ultimately final update ;-) This one does away with the need to declare business or catalog type sites. It's able to correctly infer the type of site via the <Actinic:NOTINB2B> type XML tag - I'd completely forgotten that Actinic sometimes provides some useful bits of code ;-) .

This update is worth using as it minimises the number of page loads that use the old inefficient method. (Only cart, search results and checkout pages for logged in business users go the old slow route).

To install copy the norcascade_pop_data.js into your site folder(s) and re-read the new instructions as the bit of code that gets patched into Act_Primary.html and (optionally) Act_BrochurePrimary.html has changed.

Now if that's the JavaScript finally optimal, I might get onto that GUI after all.

Norman
      Attached Files
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X