'other' pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'other' pages

ok, here's what I want to do, anyone know the easiest way to do it?

1) I have pages of 'information' that are not directly related to the products. I don't want them link by any buttons, or to be part of any other pages (such as 'about us' or 'terms and conditions') - I will create links to them in the text of other pages.

2) I want them to have the look and feel for the website (ie. the logo, and the coloured bars at the top and left side) but not any of the buttons (ie. none of the brochure buttons down the left, and no checkout/home/viewcart/search along the top etc) - I have already coded the links in.

The pages already exist and are linked in, and linked back, but they are just text on a white background - how do I get the 'look and feel'? (I tried basing it on the act_primary.html template but when displayed I just got the variables on the screen...)

If I'm not making much sense, goto "http://www.lowcarbgoodies.co.uk/acatalog/low-carb-Sweets.html" and click on the Polyols link in the 1st paragragh. I want the top 2 blue stripes with the 'online store' logo and the left blue bar from the first page on the Polyols page...
    John

Use the generated HTML code

Since you are creating these pages outside of Actinic you cannot take advantage of Actinic's variable substitution functionality.

The simplest thing to do is to go the SiteHTML folder and pick a page that is much like how you would like your other pages to look. Cut and paste the bits of HTML that you need into your 'other' pages. If you are going to do this a lot then create a 'template' HTML file which you can use as the basis for all this sort of page.

You can get Actinic to upload the other pages automatically by adding them to Additional Files.
    Chris Brown

Comment

Working...
    X