Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link to V6

Utilising unlinked from Sage.

When products are marked as "Ship Seperately" can you force LINK to create two invoices in Sage?

Reason being that seperate shipping would mean most likely a reason such as different method or despatch location, hence two jobs and therefore two invoices would be helpful for report creation in Sage.

One for the wishlist?

Hi there,

AFAIK this is not possible with Link. However I will check with our development team to see if we can find a work around or if not add it to the wish list.

Would it not get confusing having two invoices when processing the order?

two invoices would be helpful for report creation in Sage
    Just out of interest what sort report would you create which uses two invoices? Is this a custom report?

Regards,

Toby Blanchard
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

In our usage, vending stock comes from Glasgow area and vending machines from Avon area.

In Sage we create a despatch note which is in effect the invoice data formulated into a report, each location is a seperate despatch geographically so currently we use designators in the product codes to identify the location for handling i.e. Z = Glasgow etc so a product code would be ZANYITEM7629 for example.

What we need is when a product is identified in Actinic as ship seperately, the Link program to scan for that tag and have an option to create seperate invoices / despatch notes or group multiple variables if you have several despatch locations, this would be useful for non-stock items and traders whom order in bespoke on an agent / home business role. ( Your supplier locations, for ship seperately select location ... )

Makes sense?

Comment

Yes, makes sense.

I will put this on the wish list for you.

One thing you could try is using back orders. I have been experimenting with this and discovered if you split an order into a back order and export it two Sage it will create two invoices/sales orders.
        Make sure you have Get Next Available Invoice/Order Number form Sage checked in your Link profile.

I know its a bit of a work around, but its the best we can do at the moment.

Regards,

Toby
        Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Working...
        X