Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nq000001.pl problem?

Hi,

I've been getting the following error when trying to upload or download today;

406 Not Acceptable: An appropriate representation of the requested resource /cgi-bin/nq000001.pl could not be found on this server.

This has happened on two computers/sites but both hosted with the same company, they say nothing has changed at their end so has anybody got any ideas how to proceed?

Thanks,
    Charlie

What have you tried so far? a website refresh, a compact database and a website purge and refresh are your standard housekeeping things to try first.

Comment

As far as im aware this is a security warning, and would suggest the host needs to look into this.

Basically the page is generating a problem as far as the server is concerned.

You may have some luck refreshing your website, as the cause could be a problem with the script

Comment

Cheers, tried that and just waiting for the host to get back to me in case they've made any changes at their end, sure that must be the cause as can't see why I'd get the same fault on two sites/computers at the same time.

Comment

Just an update to say the hosting company couldn't find anything wrong but strangely both sites are now working perfectly so maybe they're just not admitting to anything

Comment

Working...
          X