easyspace timeouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

easyspace timeouts

Has anybody had trouble with easyspace timing out at cgi-bin ie adding/checking out? Running order manage/developer 6.13
    Jenny
    Hanson Web Design
    www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Hi Jenny

I seem to remember this was quite a common problem some time ago, but I was under the impression it had been fixed. What is the site URL? Does the timeout occur more frequently if you have a lot of items in the basket? It may be that not enough memory is allocated to running the script (kb article).

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Unfortunately it is one of those situations that the client can't tell you much, as the telephone sales teams don't seem to be able to ask the customers what and where it is going wrong. It failed the other day when I was on-site at the checkout stage but it may be because Protx are having problems.. Just trying to find out what is going on. Would not be large volumes in basket because they tend to be for example a log cabin.. Site seems fine today..
      Jenny
      Hanson Web Design
      www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
      jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
      Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Hello Jenny

I had massive problems with easyspace when I started with Actinic.

A lot to do with my lack of knowledge way back then and a good slice to do with their lack of human support.

Hense I ended up with Harlequin, they 'cold called' at the right moment.

I would never go with easyspace again.
        Regards
        Chris
        ><)))'>
        chris@musiccorner.co.uk

www.musiccorner.co.uk

for music, instruments and all that jazz....

0800 328 5294.

Comment

Working...
        X