Order manager Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order manager Setup

I have order manager setup on a separate machine. I've imported the site into order manager and using world pay as my payment method. Not sure how to setup the business and payments section. Do I need to install Wordplay as a payment method? Do I have to install the PSPsetup program or is this only for the catalogue side. I’m only downloading the orders. Keep on getting a variety of messages. E.g. PSP invalid signature. Customer has completed order? etc etc. I have rung worldpay and they say it’s an Actinic problem. Logged a call with Actinic and they say its a Worlday problem.

I know one thing, either way I have a problem.

Hi Darren

You will need to install the pspsetup.exe as this sets up Worldpay and other psp for Actinic to run.

If you don't install the pspsetup, then actinic will not be able to download the order correctly, because it does not have the relevant information for Worldpay

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Nadeem, I think I have it in hand now....

Comment

Maybe Im being thick, but...

I have downloaded a trial of order manager and installed it on my machine, it appears to have integrated itself into my actinic catalog? Stupid question, but...how do i use it? i have tried to find any info on the system but no joy...

I want to setup automated order downloads and processing?

Comment

Order Manager and Actinic Catalog are fundamentally the same application so there is no way to operate them separately on the same machine. You can, however, install and use Order Manager on a separate machine.

If you are just looking to do automated downloads then you can do these in Catalog (all Order Manager is is a cut-down version of Catalog with all the uploading functionality removed).

Mole End Software (http://www.mole-end.biz/) have a number of tools for automating the order download and processing.

Comment

Working...
          X