Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Sites

Hi
    I'm intersted in starting a new site. I already have a shop, using actinic 5, protx, actinic SSL etc. How much of my existing infastructure can I re-use for the new site? e.g. do I have to sign up for everything again from scratch or can I channel my new site thru my existing one?

Any ideas?

Jez
    http://www.mower-magic.co.uk

Hi Jez

In terms of licensing, you will need new keys for the Actinic software and Shared SSL. I'm not sure about Protx - it's probably best to give them a call.

With a different licence key you can register a new site in your current installation (File | Sites), and if the new site has a similar structure/design to the old one, you can copy elements across.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

How much does this cost for a new key?

Thanks

Robert
      www.mobileimports.com

Comment

Hi Robert

In regards to how much it will cost, it depends on what you want, Catalog or Business site.

I would suggest in giving Actinic Sales a ring; they can be contacted on 0845 129 4800

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

A license key for additional copies of catalog costs the same as the first one.

shop around for a discounted price

Comment

Rookers you could display your products in an iframe on any site you choose with one licence although not ideal it would do what you want as that licence is hosted on one site only but displayed in an iframe on another.

And no I dont want to get into a debate about licencing please this is just my interpetaion of the licence agreement.

Andy

Comment

Working...
            X