Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VAT and Company details in Invoice

Hi,

We want to ship out the standard Actinic invoice with all physical orders. However, the invoice does not include our VAT details, so it is invalid as a VAT invoice. Does nayone know how and where we can add those details.

(We have already put them in the Business Settings section in Actinic.

Thanks

J

The standard actinic invoice does display your VAT number, you have to enter a value into both the tax 1 description and tax 1 number fields on the view | business settings, company tab, a common mistake is to enter you VAT number into 'tax 1 description' and to leave 'tax 1 number' blank.

The number should be displayed just below the company details near to the top of the invoice.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan,

Thank you very much.
      Also, are there any plans for Mole End to produce a sales tracking tool for Affiliates?

(I know Actinic v6 has one built in, but it can only track sales when a direct link is made through to the Actinic catalogue. It can't handle customers linking to a site page outside the catalogue and then going on to purchase.)

I think there could be a good market for this kind of 3rd party tool. There are a few affiliate / tracking solutions out there, but I have my doubts about using them within Actinic.

If you did produce one we would buy it.

Thanks again

J

Comment

> If you did produce one we would buy it.
        Thanks, but we don't need to write on of those because Smart Decisions have already written one specifically for use with Actinic, it is in beta test at the moment (although I don't know whether it is available for V5), give them a call on 07979 520229.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X