Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link not working after Sage Accounts 50 upgrade

Hello All,

I upgraded Sage Line 50 today from v13.02 to v14.0 (Sage Accounts 50 Professional) and tried to run Actinic Link. I'm not sure of the version number sorry...

Anyway, I got the message that "Unable to connect to Sage database. Data files are wrong version." So I upgraded Actinic Link to v2.4.0.0.2.ICLA but still get the same message. I've updated the SDO key but this still isn't working.

Looks like I'm going to be spending all weekend transferring orders into Sage manually I thought that the latest version of Actinic Link WAS compatible with Sage 50 v2008. Anyone got any ideas please?

Hi Roger,

Make sure that Sage version is set correctly in the General Tab of Link.
    Make sure that Sage Data Directory is correct. (Note that Sage 2008 changed its default database path. The help file describes how)
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hello Tracey,

Many thanks for this. I realised yesterday that I may not have set the version correctly. (Duh!) I'd already reverted back to Sage v2007 and an earlier build of actinic link, so I'll try the upgrade again this weekend on a test machine and ensure I choose the correct version this time. I'll let you know how I get on!

Comment

Working...
      X