Emails not being sent from Actinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emails not being sent from Actinic

It would seem that we are not receivng emails from actinic. We receive the "new order mail" but not the order details email. Is this because we have enabled by pass processing in the business settings...

hi darren

in actinic, goto View>Business Settings> under the 'Ordering' tab, make sure you have specified an email address for copies of orders to go to.

steve q
    harlequin domains
    www.harlequindomains.com
    0800 0832077
    Actinic Design, Hosting and Search Engine Optimisation

Comment

Thanks for you reply.....

I do have an email address specified. Should I still get a copy of the order if the By pass processing has been selected?

Comment

just checking for you now

Comment

it seems you should

i know we may have other settings different, but when i bypass catalog processing, i still get a copy of the order email..

sorry cant help further...if think of 'owt will let you know...sometimes a good old Web>Refresh Website clears problems...

steve q

Comment

Hi Steve,

Thanks for all your help.... I will have to log a call I think.... We've done the refresh etc etc but still dont seem to get the emails... Problem is im starting to lose faith in the software

PS it has been working. but losing mails now and then. checked with my ISP and they are saying that the mails are not being generated by actinic..

Also, im using the pre autorisation method with WorldPay

Comment

I had the same problem. My ISP's SPAM filter was trapping the order e-mails. They seem to look like SPAM.

Bob Ladden
              Bob Ladden

Comment

i hate you to lose faith in actinic, after all, its awesome, do you want to try a quick upload to my server, just to see if its something to do with your isp? i have plenty of spare network settings you can quickly import and upload....

im not chasing your business for hosting, more so you can pinpoint the problem..

email me direct @

steve@<take this bit out or the mail will fail>harlequindomains.com

and i will mail you back the settings...

best,

steve q

Comment

Working...
                X