margins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

margins

We are using the best seller theme, and I can't find for the life of me where you edit the margin on the products page. What I want to do is use 100% of the product page instead of just the middle as it does look a bit weird....Could someone please please please help me....cheers. Take a look for yourself and you will know what I mean....http://www.wightcomputers.co.uk/acatalog/Tablets.html

Many thanks in advance...
    Jon Harvey
    Technical Director
    Wight Computers Ltd
    Hardware - Software - Printer Inks - CD & DVD Media - Memory Cards - Cases & Storage - Cables - Card Readers
    www.wightcomputers.co.uk

The 3 main widths are set in site options.

Comment

Thanks for your reply, I did go to the design/options/layouts/default product layout. I did try the Act_ProductLine but it doesn't make sence where you would make the table 100%. Is this where you are telling me to look, if so how do i make it bigger. cheers.
      Jon Harvey
      Technical Director
      Wight Computers Ltd
      Hardware - Software - Printer Inks - CD & DVD Media - Memory Cards - Cases & Storage - Cables - Card Readers
      www.wightcomputers.co.uk

Comment

Ah bugger, sorry you are on V7, I can't for the life of me recall where it is on that. I suspect that there was just ACTSTDWIDTH to specify in those days and the others came as part of V8 and V9. Get yourself firefox and firebug, it will help you to track down the culprit far easier, i would imagine there is a hard coded width somewhere and then a table inside it set to 100%. You will need to find the hard coded width to adjust it.

Comment

Thanks for ur post, but I found it...
          Jon Harvey
          Technical Director
          Wight Computers Ltd
          www.wightcomputers.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X