Maximum number of additional files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maximum number of additional files?

I am attempting to add more additional files for Actinic to upload to my site, but when deselect the ones I currently have in there, and reselect them all (they are all within one subdirectory), the additional files box comes up completely blank.

It seems to me that I may have hit a maximum (I have >700 additional files to upload believe it or not!).

Is there any way around this? It is a major pain in the bum for me if there isn't.

(Am I also correct in thinking that if I manually FTP these files into the ACATALOG directory on my site, they will be used and left alone by Actinic unless I do a Site Refresh?).

By the way, I am using the latest CNNA version of 5.

Just tried to FTP the files manually and it doesn't seem to work

I have some product popups set up, and if I don't specify them on the additional files list within actinic, then it somehow seems that the links to all of the included pictures are broken. Strange

Could be Linux messing up the filenames I suppose.

I am stuck now in that I can't really add any more products until I can resolve this problem.

Help!!!

Comment

Doesn't matter now.

We have decided to upgrade to v6 via the support option, and this will largely solve our problem (we hope ).

Comment

Working...
      X