Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on the login page, it says: "If you don't have an account, please click here to start shopping..

I want to change that to say: If you don't have an account, please click here to REGISTER.

if i creat a new "REGISTER page" , how do i change that "If you don't have an account, please click here to start shopping.. ???? and have my customer directed to the REGISTER page?

You can setup your site to only accept orders from logged in customers, you could then edit the login template (Act_LoginPage.html probably) to include a link to a regstration page - the registration page would be written outside of Actinic and it could email you there details.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

thanks for your reply.
      I dont want all visitors to log in when they come to buy in the store.
      I want the ones who decide to log in, rather the line that now says: If you don't have an account, please click here to start shopping..
      I want a line that says: please clich here to register to get a user name and password.

How can i revise that line and link it to the REGISTER page that i have created?

Thanks.

Comment

1) Create a registration page called 'register.html' and upload it to your 'acatalog' folder online.

2) Go to 'Design | Text', click 'Go to' and go to prompt '206'.

3) Change the <a href="%"> to point to the full URL of your registration page - and change the text as necessary to talk about your registration page.

Comment

Working...
        X