No section list on Search/Terms&Cond?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No section list on Search/Terms&Cond?

I have changed my act_primary.html template to have a box on the left to contain the section list.

However, when selecting 'search' or 'terms & conditions' the section list is not displayed. This leaves my box empty which looks very odd.

My first question is why is there no section list? (the box is only in the act_primary file, therefore both screens must be using act_primary, but the line to display the section list is also in the act_primary so why not displayed...?)

Secondly, how do I fix it?
    John

i wouldnt mind the answer as i have had to 'hard code' the navigation on the left of one of our sites to overcome this, your right, it does look odd..

steve q

Comment

Me too.

It looks silly
      Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Well, I'm afraid it is just the case that this variable does not work on the search and T&C page. I have reported this as a bug but it will not be fixed for a while.

I tend to use JavaScript section lists as there is no limit at all about when those appear.

I have attached some instructions for doing this.
        Attached Files

Comment

I take it this bug was still not fixed in V7? (assuming I'm using the NETQUOTEVAR:TOPLEVELSECTIONSTOP rather than yahoo)
          John

Comment

This is still not fixed in v7, the options are to use the javascript section tree or to copy the generated code from a catalog page into the checkout pages.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X