Friends Re-Re United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friends Re-Re United

Ok a client has asked our free guide, please complete the form below.
    for site similar to www.friendsreunited.co.uk
    To obtain y
    Can this level of functionality be produced in Actinic, Looking for mission-critical
    server security?uencrypting your server transactions for serious online security.ell you everythin you need t know about t.

Our FREE guide, Scuring Your Web Site for Busiess, will thenticate their sites and enable SSL encryption technology
    y!
    Over 410,000 Web sites worldwide use our Secure Server IDs to a
    Learn more about Web securit

ymabe nto
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Re: Friends Re-Re United

Over 410,000 Web sites worldwide use our Secure Server IDs
      Hope they don't use your spellchecker as well...

Comment

efininp i dnot see
        any porbelm

wtih teh spilling.
        Chris Brown

Comment

The text after the friends-reunited text was not supposed to be in there. It must have accidently got pasted before I posted.

Anyway, very funny people, had me in stitches, should be on stage!

Comment

In reply to your original question I think that a database driven system would be more suitable - with actinic you would have to create a section for each school and then add people as products (or something along those lines), it would be very time consuming to keep it up to date and I personally don't think that it would look good.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan,

I've actually turned down the project for the exact reasons that you have mentioned. I'm glad that you've backed up my reasons.

I didn't see the project working long term either, I mean taking on Friends reunited!

Comment

Working...
              X