Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto complete an order? (v6)

LOL ... me again!

My site doesn't actually have any physical products - it is for entering a competition and their receipt is their unique number for entering the draw.

Sooooo ..... I don't have any shipping charges or anything, however it's looking like I still have to "print" a packing invoice to be able to complete the order.

Is there a more automated way to do this?!

I'm wondering whether I actually need to "complete" these orders at all?... as they will have their invoice and receipt email.

Many thanks in advance
    Michelle

In V6, you can choose to bypass order processing, then you can just export orders to make them move to the completed tab.

If that doesn't suit, you need to either upgrade to V9 which has order autocompletion or use a plugin, a couple of mine might be suitable.

Automated order download, printing and completion - One Stop Automation

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...r-Actinic.html

Batch order processing - One Stop Order Processing.

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...ssing.html#aQO

They both work with V6 and have free trials at the URL given.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

That's great info.... many thanks Jan

Comment

Working...
      X