Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email Template Errors

Hi guys,

Unsure if this linked, have searched through and have not see this problem before, we are still using V7.

With the recent problems on Fasthost and Worldpay were orders end up into the PSP tab, we wanted to send out an email with the outstanding balance.

So I set up a new template (can not remember what it was based on):

Dear NETQUOTEVAR:CUSTOMER_NAME,

NETQUOTEVAR:COMPANY_NAME

Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, your WorldPay payment didn't complete.

the following amount is required to complete the order -
    NETQUOTEVAR:ORDER_TOTALS.
    Please ring with your card details on xxxxx or send us a cheque for the amount made payable to xxxxx., quoting your order number.

Kind regards, Jill

NETQUOTEVAR:CUSTOMER_DATA
    NETQUOTEVAR:ORDER_DATA
    NETQUOTEVAR:ORDER_LINES
    NETQUOTEVAR:ORDER_TOTALS
    NETQUOTEVAR:SSP_RATE_MESSAGE

NETQUOTEVAR:SENDER_ADDRESSLINE1
    NETQUOTEVAR:SENDER_ADDRESSLINE2
    NETQUOTEVAR:SENDER_ADDRESSLINE3
    NETQUOTEVAR:SENDER_ADDRESSLINE4
    NETQUOTEVAR:SENDER_POSTCODE
    NETQUOTEVAR:SENDER_COUNTRY
    NETQUOTEVAR:SENDER_PHONE
    NETQUOTEVAR:SENDER_FAX
    NETQUOTEVAR:SENDER_EMAIL

NETQUOTEVAR:SSP_TRADEMARKS
    Before we cut and pasted the standard message and I thought this was an excellent solution. However, using this template causes this error:
    see attached image. Is this related, all the other templates work just this one?

Any suggestions, thanks Mash
    Attached Files
    Mash

The error indicates an error communicating with your website's mail server. I would be surprised if the template had that effect. I would gues that Actinic has correctly formatted an email from the template, but it getting the error trying to send it.

Do you get the error when you prepare the email or when you press Send Emails?

Comment

Hi, it is when we press send, odd thing is that all the other templates work fine, not this one.

No doubt it is an unrelated problem but just odd.

Thanks Mash
      Mash

Comment

Working...
      X