Need help modifying product listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help modifying product listing

Hi all. I am in the middle of setting up a store and I have come across a few things about the product layout that bug me and I would like to modify.

Here is the page in question:
    http://earthsleep.com/acatalog/Comforters.html

I would like to have the pull down list to the right of the "choose a size" text, and I would like to decrease the amount of empty space between the extended info link and the pull down list. Which template should I modify to do this?

One last question. Is there a way to make the "Our price" dynamically update so that when a different option is selected, the "Our price" field will change to reflect the options selected?

Thanks.

Actinic isn't very friendly when it comes to displaying the prices of choices.

If your product has only one choice then you can add the prices to the text in the drop-down list. There's room for all the info you have in your pop-up price list. It's a pain, however, as you have to keep these in sync with the real prices on the components.

If you have several that add together to build the total price then you can dynamically display the total as options are added / removed. I've a technique that allows this but it again requires you to put the price of each option into the description text. Some JavaScript then sums all the selected choices and displays a total. This software isn't free so contact me if you need it. However from the example page you sent you can get by without it as you're only showing a single set of choices.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Here's a way of extending the Radio Button way of showing choices to display in a table exactly like your popup one.

Norman
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the Help.

Comment

I set up the radio button table like you suggested, and the page now looks like I had originally envisioned it. Thanks again.

Comment

It looks great - very easy to follow.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

You seem to have a rogue radio button next to the heading SIZE. This gives a cookie error if I leave it selected and Add to Cart.

Also theres no </td> after this item and before the next <td>.

Norman

Comment

Working...
              X