Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V7 - Changing the 'PRICE' label in the cart - where the heck is it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V7 - Changing the 'PRICE' label in the cart - where the heck is it???

I'm trying to translate the titles in the shopping cart (REF / DESC / QTY / PRICE / COST / REMOVE), and have done this successfully in Design|Text.

All except PRICE which bizarrely wasn't in there as far as I could tell. Anyone know where to change that text?

oh, and ditto for 'VAT' in the cart...

I've just noticed I could simply replace the PRICECAPTION text in the Act_ShoppingCartXML.html, but changing the actual text would be less messy and still interested to know where it is!
    Last edited by jxm28788; 05-Oct-2008, 08:19 AM. Reason: just noticed VAT as well...
    John

It was in the database (ID 99) but that entry was disabled. Must now be hard-coded somewhere. I'd forget looking and just change it in the template.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

yeah, I found all the others in design|text but not that one. I'll just change the prompt - just annoying when you have to go searching round all over the place to find stuff like this...
      John

Comment

Have you tried 'Design | Options | Shop Defaults', right at the bottom, under 'Default Price Text'.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King, Mole End Software Support
        Integrated label paper for Actinic A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels.
        One Stop Automation Automate Actinic. Mole End Automation works while you play.
        Mole End Product Mash for Actinic A suite of marketing feeds for your Actinic Store

Actinic Upgrade and Design Service

Comment

Thanks. Could they think of any more different places to find this stuff...?
          John

Comment

Originally posted by jxm28788 View Post
            LOL John
            that's NOT a challenge you want to put out there!
            Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by jxm28788 View Post
              Reminds me a of cartoon I once saw of two ladies working in a shirt factory and one them says to the other:
              "I've just found a place to put a pin where they'll never find it."

Comment

Working...
              X