UPS Worldship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS Worldship

I do not ship by weight (products are too lightweight), but I do need to use UPS Worldship. Is there anyway to export the customer data into Worldship? Something quick and easy, or course!

Thanks,
    Pat
    -------

Pat

The US version of Business has a full integration with UPS, and the desktop can produce a file for importing into Worldship.

If you're in the US then I suggest that you email Sure Solutions.

I'm afraid that Worldship integration isn't available in non-US Actinic versions.

Chris
    Actinic

Comment

Why not?

Chris,

May I ask why UPS integration is limited to the US versions? And do you plan to introduce it to non-US versions anytime soon?

We use UPS as our sole carrier and integration would be useful for us in The Netherlands.
      Chris Brown

Comment

We originally introduced UPS integration in the US version of Actinic because it was only available in the US.

However, it's also become clear that UPS is a much more dominant supplier in the US than elsewhere. Also people are mostly much less concerned about integration in Europe than the US. My guess is that this is because the size of the US makes shipping time and cost much more significant than generally in Europe.

We hope to put the UPS stuff into non-US versions in the future but it really depends on time and whether it turns out to be difficult or not. So I'm afraid no promises at the moment but we will be looking into it.

If lot's of people ask for this, then that would raise the priority.

Chris
        Actinic

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. Well you have one vote at least.
          Chris Brown

Comment

Working...
          X