v7 error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v7 error

everytime i try to update my website i get this error message...

"C:\Program Files\Actinicv7\Sites\Site1\CommonOCC\Act_OCCPayPalTemplate.Html contains an invalid path"

is this a common issue? can it be resolved easily?
    any help would be great as im not sure whats going on!

Hi,

Have you edited this template? I would suggest copying the original one back in from C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\OCCUpgrade\CommonOCC' and then try uploading.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

hi,
      thanks for your reply but im fairly new to the program. do you think you could describe exactly what i need to do from the OCCupgrade file? and where to move it to.

thanks

Comment

Hi,

- open 'Windows' Explorer (My Computer)
        - browse to 'C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\OCCUpgrade\CommonOCC'
        - right-click on the 'Act_OCCPayPalTemplate.html' file and select 'copy'
        - then browse to 'C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\CommonOCC\'
        - right-click on the 'Act_OCCPayPalTemplate.html' that is already in here and select 'rename' (change it to something like 'oldAct_OCCPayPalTemplate.html')
        - go to the 'Edit' menu and select 'Paste' and it should copy the original file back into this folder
        - switch to Actinic and try uploading.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

hello,
          i have followed your instructions closely but the website still refuses to update. do you have any other suggestions as to what i can do?

Comment

C:\Program Files\Actinicv7\Sites\Site1\CommonOCC\Act_OCCPayPalTemplate.Html contains an invalid path"
            Did you type this in or copy and paste it from the error as I see that there is no space in the 'Actinic v7' folder part? Can you check in 'Advanced | Additional Files' within the software to see if it the file is listed in here and if the path is correct.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

sorry there was meant to be a space between the 'Actinic v7.' i also checked the additional files in the advanced menu, but there appears to be nothing in there.

Comment

also i have just noticed that at the top of the error that comes up it says "WUPayCash Configuration Control' i dont know if this makes the problem any clearer knowing this?

Comment

do a search on "WUPayCash" there are a couple of threads that might help

or

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ration+Control

Comment

hi,
                    i have just checked out a few posts on WUPayCash and have tried the whole 'Output' thing but still i get the same error warning.

thanks anyways

Comment

Hi,

I can't find any other information regarding this error so I suggest you contact support (link to webform in my signature) so they can investigate further.
                      Tracey
                      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                      X