transfer of data from cat to business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

transfer of data from cat to business

I have a new site to design and I have been fiddling with it to check that I can do the things I want. However I want the product details, business details copied in without overwriting. How can I get that info in without loosing what I have done. ie the new site has some of the products from the original site and will run along side.. Any ideas?
    Jenny
    Hanson Web Design
    www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

You can merge the two product databases by exporting the catalog and then importing it to the other system, choosing the update option rather than replace.

Is that what you wanted to do or have I missed something?

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan,
      However I just can't map:

Header section:
      Section Name:
      Section included in search

so it fails..
      Jenny
      Hanson Web Design

Comment

Are you trying to import to a previous version.

In V6 Section name and Section included in search are in the first mapping screen for hierarchical import. I don't know what header section is though.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan
          one site on developer 6.1.3 to a new one on developer, same version...
          Jenny
          Hanson Web Design

Comment

hierarchical need to be set not flat file. Thanks jan.
            Hanson Web Design

Comment

Working...
            X