can i change the default currency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i change the default currency

hi all, just putting a site together for a guy who wants his prices to display in dollars first, and pounds second.

at the moment, actinic (uk version i must say) shows

£5.00 / $7.00

can we have it

$7.00 / £5.00

cheers

steve q
    harlequin domains
    www.harlequindomains.com

You can't change it using the Actinic interface, but you can change it in the database. The catalog currency is defined in the catalog table. Change the fields listed below :

Currency of purchase : US Dollars
    SCURRENCY : $
    SINTLSYMBOLS : USD

Then change your second currency to £.

The prices in the catalog will have to be entered in $'s once the currency has been changed.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hiya Steve,
      Go to View/design options/misc and you can display prices with the dollar sign first and then the pound symbol.

Cheers,

Jacy
      Jacys Computer Supplies
      Web: http://www.jacyscomputers.com.au
      email: sales@jacyscomputers.com.au

Comment

Working...
      X