Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

link to product from another page

Hi,

Sorry for posting another question... I'm trying to put a link from a page directly to a product... I've read the advanced guide and put the link in to the cgi-bin/ss000001.pl... including the referrer part...

This just came up with a blank page, so after searching/reading earlier postings, found the NOLOGIN=1 bit... put that in and now the link goes to the correct product.... for about a second and then it goes to the shop top page.....

Hope somebody can help

Thanks

Garry
    Thanks

Garry

For ALL of your digital photography needs.
    www.photo-scotland.co.uk

It sounds like

a) Your site is in frames
    b) Your site is upgraded from a previous release

If so, you need to open Act_FrameSet.html and then ensure that the main FRAMESET tag near the bottom of the template looks like:

<FRAMESET COLS=145,* BORDER=0 frameborder=no framespacing=0 onLoad='onLoad();'>

It is the onLoad='onLoad();' bit I think might be missing.

Next time, it would be useful if you could post the URL of the site. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Chris,

Your right that I use framesets, but this is a straight V6 install ....

Sorry about not including enough info, I'll try to make things clearer/easier next time...

Anyway to the crux of the matter... I have several <frameset> tags, which one(s) do I need to attach it to...?

I'm using brochure and the shop, do I need to insert the onload() into both act_frameset and act_brochureframeset...?

Site is http://www.photo-scotland.co.uk

To get to the link click on 'gallery' and then on the picture for 'sunset from corran'.

I've attached the frameset html pages as txt files...

Thanks again

Garry
      Attached Files
      Thanks

Garry

www.photo-scotland.co.uk

Comment

To be honest, I'm not sure. I only really know how to support Actinic framesets - I never use them myself.

You only need to add the code for the store pages. Try adding it into the main custom frameset in the Act_FrameSet.html file - the one that says:

<frameset rows="110,*,25">

If that does not work, try it in the other frameset tags on that page.

Comment

Hi Chris,

Thanks for that, but having tried it in all combinations in both files (brochure and catalog) it still doesn't want to work correctly....

I'll keep trying, incase I hit upon a combination, purely by chance...

Thanks

Garry
          Thanks

Garry

www.photo-scotland.co.uk

Comment

Hi Chris,

Just thought I'd let you know that having played with this for a while it now works....

The onload needed to go in the main actinic frameset...

Thanks for your help...

Garry
            Thanks

Garry

www.photo-scotland.co.uk

Comment

Hi Garry

Sorry to jump on the thread here but I'm trying to create a gallery of my clients weddings. Can I please ask how you managed to get your pictures laid out as you do in your gallery section please?
              Thanks
              Sheila

Comment

Working...
              X