Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

referrer reports

Hello,

I am now able to create a report for my referrer's 'Transactions by Referrer'... is it possible to remove the referrer:<none> as this part of the report is long. Is it also possible to export the report to an excel spreadsheet?

I don't believe you can do this easily, you could set the report up as a user defined report (which is how it was shipping in V4) and then you could add extra selection clauses to remove the NULL referrers. Details of how to setup user defined reports are available in the advanced user guide.

You cannot export reports from Actinic but you could print it to a text or PDF printer to achieve a similar result. If you wanted a csv format to anaylse further in excel you should probably take the data straight from the database. (or just export your order details and use those).

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X