1 Product > Multiple Sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Product > Multiple Sections

Is there an easy way to link a product to more than one Section for more flexible navigation.

I was hoping that I don't have to copy and paste the product to a new section every time. After all, a section is only a navigational tool to get to the desired products.

I am already using associated products as components (Different pack sizes) so the prices will not be duplicated if I copy and paste to another section but the description of the product (which is shared for all components) will be duplicated. This just makes it more difficult to maintain.

I look forward to a reply. Thanks in advance!

We sell a product that does this - it is currently only available for business but we hope to have a version for Catalog as well in December. More details are available at :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Solutions.html

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X