Creating Customers V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating Customers V6

We have been using Actinic since V4, We are now using V6 Business.

We have the system set so one PC is used for Maintaining the Website ie design changes, new products etc. While a second Pc is used for Downloading and processing of the orders.

What I wish to do is able to set up customers on the second PC with login and password. What settings do i need to change in order to do this.

Hi there

Looking at what you have written:

one PC is used for Maintaining the Website ie design changes, new products etc
    second Pc is used for Downloading and processing of the orders.
    I would suggest in the first pc to add customer details. The reason why i am saying this, is that when you add customer details, you need to do an update your site with the new information.

As you have one pc for updating design changes and new product, it would be better to use this. Also if the 'download' pc does not have the up to date information in terms of products and sections, then you will be simply overwriting the new website with old data.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

I was hoping to upload just new customer logins using the second PC without affecting the design changes. Is this possible?

Comment

Sorry,

I'm afraid this cannot be done, if you choose to do an update, then it will take the design changes alongside

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X