Section Headings in Columns and Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Section Headings in Columns and Design

I have 8 main sections and would like to have these in different rows i.e. have 2 to 3 on a row and then have 2 to 3 on the next row. Also I'd like to have some of my products to appear in rows again 2 to 3 per row.

Is there a template I could download to achieve this ?

Finally I've currently got a graphics designer working on some graphics for my catalogue, and he's creating a graphic for the left hand side nav bar and also a new image for the main bar/heading. I'm currently using the Funky design for my catalogue how can I amend my catalogue to incorporate the new images and also enable links from these images to various pages.

I look forward to any help anybody can give me or any information I could read up on.

Thank You

Elfyn

Hi there,

One quick suggestion in laying out sections in rows.

Could you please carry out the instructions below:

1. Goto Design | Options | Sections tab

2. Under the area, which reads ‘Location and Arrangement of Section List’ you can insert values in the 'first raw column count' and 'subsequent raw column count'. The values will lay the columns out in the number indicated within these areas.

3. 'Apply' the setting then click on OK.

4. Now the section are in tables in order to set section to have the width please go to Design | Text click on the 'GoTO' button on the bottom left hand corner in the prompt box that appears input these values, Phase= -1 ID= 1189 click on OK, this will then highlight the following prompt <TD WIDTH="%d%%"> to set the width please remove '%%d%' with a set value, e.g., 30%.

In order to have your products listed in rows, you will need to create a 'ProductLine template'. Please try the code below;

NETQUOTEVAR:ENDSEPARATOR
    NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMBEGIN
    <tr>
    <td>
    [table containing product code for one product]

</td>
    NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMEND
    NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT

<td>

</td>

<td>

</td>
    </tr>

Finally, to incorporate your new images for the header bar you can simply replace the image path in Design | Navigation.

Hope the information is useful
    Thank You
    Menar Khan

Comment

Working...
    X