Standard buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standard buttons

I'm using the standard nav buttons that come with Actinic as GIFs. I'm quite happy to continue using them, but I need to add a few more and I'm wondering how I could create ones that looked the same...?

I *could* use an existing one and edit it pixel by pixel, but that would take ages and probably look crap...

The buttons are anti-aliased (if that's the correct term for 'fuzzy round the edges') which is what would make it difficult to replicate...

Look at the button on the top right to see which ones I mean - www.lowcarbgoodies.co.uk

Anyone know what package they were create with?
    John

ok, veering OT here, but I'm trying to figure out how to change the colours on my buttons in pain shop pro and it's driving me nutty...

It has a zillion and one things to fiddle about with the colours but all I want to do is swap them -

I have a new button that is dark orange on light orange background, and I want to change (for example) light orange to white and dark orange to black - how to I do it?
    John

Comment

This drives me nutty too. I have an old graphic program that has the function swap red and and blue. This gives me a good effect for mouseovers. See if pain shop (which I never understood how to use) can do something similar.
      Bob Ladden

Comment

Working...
      X