Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice layout and VAT

Hello,

Having just become VAT registered, I'm trying to alter our site so that our prices remain the same as they were pre-registration. I've managed this by using a mixture of tax1 at 17.5% and where the rounding doesn't work, using custom tax. This is fine until you get to the point of printing out invoices when suddenly several different tax rates appear - not something I wish to send to the customer as it will no doubt cause confusion. As their emailed receipt only shows a total for tax, is it possible to alter the invoice to look the same?

Andrew

You would have to edit the invoice using crystal reports 7.0.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thank you for the info Jan. I had a horrible feeling that it wasn't going to be straightforward. Actinic is a great product but you do feel that some things have not been looked at from a retailer's point of view, only a programmers perspective!

Andrew

Comment

Working...
      X