Help needed in linking Actininc database MS Access fields for a report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed in linking Actininc database MS Access fields for a report

Hi - I want to create a report using from the Actinic database using MS access. I want to show product number, product name, product image name and the html page name for that product.

The information seesm to be in the "Product" and "filelist" tables.

Does anybody know what I need to create a relationship between to link these together.

TIA
    Regards
    David

'product number', 'product name', 'product image name' are in product

'html page name' is in CatalogSection

Join them together using CatalogSection.nSectionID and Product.nParentSectionID, products in the top level section have 0 or NULL for nParentSectionID.

BTW I have a report in my free library that will give you this information in the form of a sitemap.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan - sounds good - I'll take a look at that - thanks
      Regards
      David

Comment

Working...
      X