Background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Background

Anyone know how to insert your own background into the pages of my shop? at present all our white.

Thanks

You can specify a background image in 'Design' | 'Options', on the site default tab, in the second field from the top.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Background

Thanks Jan but its still not giving me the desired effect.
      As you click through the site you will see the background i want to add behind my product pages. I tried your suggestion and i get the background when you change pages, (which is a nice touch)
      take a look www.islandentertainmentsonline.com

On the tab you suggested i thought it may be the frame background i need, but could not get it to highlight as an option?

I would like this background image behind the products on each page?

Appreciate more advice on this subject.

Thanks
      Paul

Comment

As you say the background image is there but it is being obscured by the white.

Perhaps you have filled a table background or cell with the colour white which is then covering the background.

Comment

Background

Mmmm i dont think looking at it you get an option to use no fill or pic,just a colour choice i think/

Thanks
          Paul

Comment

Background

Mmmm i dont think looking at it you get an option to use no fill or pic,just a colour choice i think/

Thanks
            Paul

Comment

Working...
            X